Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Product review: Stila Plumping Lip Glaze

Lately, I've become a lot more of a makeup junkie. Not like the type that works at MAC, all drag-queened out, but I just like collecting makeup, and trying out lots of different kinds. So, I'm going to start blogging about the kinds I try. I figure I might as well pass on what I'm learning to other people who might try the same things.

I've avoided lip products for awhile. I might pick up the occasional lipstick or whatever, but for the most part, I tend to emphasize my eyes if I'm doing makeup. That being said, I went to Sephora a couple of weeks ago and got a sample of this awesome stuff. I liked it so much, I went back and bought a full-sized one (in Cherry Mint).

I love the way the gloss feels, a little tingly but not painful. It's not too sticky, either. The color is sheer and flattering, and there's just a tiny bit of glitter in it so it's not too annoying (I usually hate glittery lip stuff). I like it enough that it's my go-to lip gloss for summer. At least for now, anyway.

No comments: