Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've been a little lax on the blogging...

Work has really picked up lately, and with that and some extracurricular activities, I haven't had much time to blog. I'm about to go watch the American Idol results, though, and I thought I'd make my predictions.

No commentary for this week, mainly because I don't have time, but also because I think last week's votes are going to decide the eliminations. For those of you who don't know, they didn't kick anyone off last week. Two people go home tonight.

My predictions for the bottom three: Blake, Chris, LaKisha

Going home: I can't decide! Definitely LaKisha. My guess is Chris, but I hope it's Blake instead, based off his decision to do "Imagine" and his bizarre version of "You Give Love a Bad Name."

1 comment:

Cree said...

Where the hell have you been...get to blogging woman!!!