Monday, October 17, 2011

Brain dump

Oh my gosh! Where does the time go. It has been really rare for me to have a free night anymore. I have really gotten lax on the blogging. I really want to keep a good record of these years, though, so I ought to get to it!

- Cory and I are still on the kickball team. We have a game this Wednesday, but the low that night is going to be in the 30s. Yikes!

- Speaking of kickball, I have been super accident prone lately. Injured my finger at practice, have a huge bruise on my leg (have no idea where that came from), and cut myself with a safety pumpkin carving knife! I need to be more careful, for real.

- I haven't posted Penny's seven month blog yet, but I'm working on it. She is growing so fast!

- Cory and I upgraded to the iPhone 4S last week, and I love it. It's a real breath of fresh air from the slow 3G phone I used to have. I find myself checking Facebook on it and then wondering what I can do with my spare time when I'm done, because it's so much faster!

- I'm working my way through reading the Song of Ice and Fire books. I just started the latest one today. I can't wait to finally talk about them with people! Although I find that they're long enough I have forgotten a few details from the earlier books already.

I'm not ready for it to get cold yet. I find myself looking out the window at work, being sad I'm missing the last few warm days outside. Enjoy them while you can!

2 comments:

Cree said...

How was the 4th book in the series? I'm a couple hundred pages into it, but I ended up stopping. I read the first three so fast that I really felt like I needed a break.

Glad you blogged. been missing it!

Stephanie said...

Book four seemed slower than book three - it's more like the aftermath of the third book (which seemed action packed to me). Book three is my favorite so far, for sure. Still good enough to keep going, though!