Tuesday, February 24, 2009

39. Pretty maids all in a row

When it came to the bridesmaid dresses, my first idea was to have all of the girls pick out a color dress near aqua, from wherever they wanted. Kind of like this (from my aim is true):


So I spread the word, and when my beautiful maid and matron of honor heard about it, they decided to make it even easier on me! They actually preferred going to David's Bridal (where I got my dress). So I picked a particular color, and all five of the girls got different dresses in that color.

What is so great is that I didn't put any restrictions on the style, and all five of them ended up picking different dresses, which was exactly what I wanted in the first place! That way, everyone feels comfortable because they are in the style they felt was the most flattering to them.

I can't wait to see how they all look on the big day!

No comments: