Tuesday, March 17, 2009

18. Wedding brain

Scatterbrained.

That's the only word I can think of to describe how I've been feeling the past couple of days. I've been having trouble concentrating at work, and it seems like every hour or two I get interrupted by something for the wedding. Sometimes it's a phone call; sometimes it's an email or even just my thoughts. I have a mental checklist that grows and retracts as I suddenly remember something or forget something else.

We're 18 days away from the wedding. I'm trying to enjoy the time we have before the big day, but sometimes it's hard to stop and look at the big picture when all the details are screaming out at me.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I wouldn't be able to accomplish ANYTHING if I were in your shoes. I don't know how you're able to focus as well as you are -- it's got to be so overwhelming.

But the big day is almost here!

Isn't it crazy how fast this 8 months flew by? It really does feel like only yesterday that you two got engaged.