Tuesday, March 03, 2009

32. I can't think of anything clever to say about veils.

When I first got engaged, I didn't think I would be the kind of girl who had a traditional veil at her wedding. I love the vintage look of a birdcage veil, like this:

from Whitney Lee Photography

As I tried on my dress a couple more times, though, I started to have second thoughts. What if I regretted not having a wispy traditional veil? We tried on a few at the store, and I really started to fall in love with the idea. I went home and stewed about it, and ended up getting one like this:

from David's Bridal

I have to say, I'm still a little torn about it, but I think what I might do is have the long veil for the wedding, and switch to the short one for the reception. Best of both worlds? I hope so!

No comments: